+P.R.A.F.E.T.I.C CLOTHING CO.®

It is about something Greater than simply designing clothing.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

.... After today's service, God is more real to me, and the presence of God is more real to me than anything I can see in this world. I really fell in love with Jesus today! Really in love. I said things to Him while on my face before Him that I never said to Him before. I'm convinced nothing in this world, nothing... Nothing material can compare... Better is one day in His presence (one second) than a thousand anywhere else. I realized this morning in a greater way the magnitude of Christ's sacrifice and how much I am forgiven. I understand now how people can go to church Sunday after Sunday and always leave out the same way they came in... Because they've never been in the presence of Christ... They've been in the presence of a good show, a good choir, a good preacher, a good sermon.. Good shouting, but not in the presence of Christ. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment